Sunday, July 02, 2006

One more first...

An apology for all you grammar mavens out there. My previous post had several mistakes, but I am not going to fix them! I am going to blame my issues on placenta brain... Sorry my m.i.l!

So, this is really for all you church geeks out there. As you know, David and I have grown up in the United Church and it has been such a formative force for us both. So it only makes sense that Sophie gets the same opportunity. At four days old, she got her first worship experience at St. James! She was such an angel. She never fussed during the service and everyone got the chance to check her out. Another first in the life of Sophie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yesterday's post was lovely to read Tricia - the joy comes through. And there wasn't one thing in it that needs to be changed! But placenta brain - I like that!

Four days old seems a good time to start going to church. I'm sure in future visits she will make her presence known - but that will be good too.