Friday, February 15, 2008

Pam's cake

So, I have a friend here in Regina (shocking, I know) who does photography. She did our Christmas photos actually, so you know what a great job she does. Well, she called me up a couple of weeks ago to request a cake for a very specific reason: she wanted to take pictures of her daughter demolishing a cake. She just celebrated her first birthday you see. Her request was simple: a heart cake covered with fondant with pink icing. Simple enough...it only took two days to do the cake, and two weeks to get rid of it...but that's another story. I promised not to post pictures until she actually had the cake, so here they are:



BTW, David did not make this post...I had to use his account...technical difficulties on my part. So, for the time being, I still decorate the cakes around here! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice cake but pink icing?

Anonymous said...

Kind of want to see the destruction photos ;)
-Tanya

Anonymous said...

I love your cakes! They are better and better each one you do! Do you think that cake decorating course is worth it? I was thinking of taking it here in Tulsa :)