Monday, February 12, 2007

Sharp pointy things

No, I am not making a Buffy reference. Those little teeth of Sophie's are sharp. I can personally attest to this as she decided to bite me for the first time yesterday. Ouch! I am sure we will quickly find a way to stop this from becoming a habit, especially if I yelp each time she chomps. Sigh.

On the sleeping front: we are still working out our differences. We had one night of more complete sleep on Saturday. We had spent some time in Wolseley, so I have a feeling that visiting with the church folks wore her out. She slept from 8:30-4:30, nursed and went back to bed. Alas, it was a one time deal so far, as she was up a couple of times last night. Oh well, I am sure it will get better in a couple of years, um... weeks.

On the solid food front: progress is being made. Currently, she is quite enthusiastic to eat her mixed cereal with pineapple, oranges and mango. We've also enjoyed cheddar cheese and squash without too much complaining. Last night's peas and prunes (not together) weren't too popular, but we will keep working on it.

So, that is the current Sophia scoop.

No comments: