Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Diaper woes

Tell me something... why don't the diaper manufacturers get together and make half sizes in diapers? Why? I would buy them in a heartbeat. Half sizes would mean that my laundry costs would drop, and I would spend less time trying to remove poop stains from Sophia's onesies. On a really good day we can go through three outfits!

The size three diapers fit the best but they are just a little short, so when sitting or if the poop event is quite, um, exciting, it ends up her back and all over her outfit. The size four diapers are nice in length but are too loose around the legs. So said exciting event leads to poop down the leg and soiling her outfit. Either way I can't win. So we live in the in between, switching from size to size to see how many outfits we can save in a day.

I remember a time in my life when I could go through a day without bringing poop up in a discussion. That was at the same time when I would go grocery shopping humming Pearl Jam instead of Raffi.

No comments: