Monday, November 14, 2011

No need for naps, eh?

Just as Sophia was giving up her afternoon nap, Jacob decided that he needed to give his up too. Sigh. There's just no reasoning with a three year old some times. Especially after that three year old has made up his mind. Most of the time, I would say 80% of the time, he makes it through the day just fine. He just goes to bed earlier. But occasionally he crashes. And he usually does this as we are running errands in the afternoon while Sophia is at school. And when he crashes, well...







the best way to shop at Costco? Luckily I had blankets in the car. I was able to create a little bed in the cart. J slept for almost my entire shopping trip in Costco. The only challenge? Figuring out how to pile things around him so that they wouldn't fall on top of him. I only got a few disapproving looks.







this took place just the other day. J passed out in the car and instead of hauling him out of his snowsuit and upstairs, I just pulled off his boots and popped him on the floor with his blanket and Sophia's pillow. Thankfully sister had been playing "sleepover" before heading off to school. Isn't he peaceful??



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: