Saturday, July 07, 2007

The Birthday Party Part 2: The Cake!

The cake is, of course, always the highlight of the party. Tricia made a cupcake-cake, making portioning much easier. It is becoming very popular at weddings, I hear. So anyway, this photo-montage begins with the undisturbed cake, in the shape of a number 1, with beautiful, neon-coloured, stain-everything-in-sight polkadots.


the cake, pre-mess

Tricia gave one of the cupcakes, slathered in icing, to Sophia. Sophia was not entirely sure what to do with it. Here is the result


Umm... for me? I do what now?




Here. Mommy will help you. You eat it. See? Mmmm... tasty!




Well, I can mash it up with my hands but I'm still not quite sure.




In my eyes? probably not, but it's fun





Oh MAN that was good. You were right.




I can't believe I ate the whole thing

No comments: