Thursday, June 07, 2007

Bad Habits My Uncle Taught Me

I love going home. I enjoy visiting with my family. And these trips are especially meaningful for Sophia who always leaves with new experiences under her belt thanks to her Uncle Todd. This trip was no exception. Sophia wants what everybody else has and this includes things in the food and drink category. Todd and I went for a Slurpee run (because it was stupid hot in Vancouver when we were there) which meant that there were funny looking blue cups with tempting plastic thingies sticking out of them. They had to be chewed!! So began Sophia Kathleen's slurpee education.







The end result: suction was achieved and Coke slurpee was tasted. She went back for more...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it would be Todd who allowed slurpees! She is just so beautiful Tric! I hope that we can visit next time you are in town, I would love to see her!
Love Andrea