Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Winnipeg 2010, November

It's not everyday that a nephew turns one. In fact, it's only one day. We wanted to help celebrate, so we decided to head out to the 'Peg to see everyone. Unfortunately, David has this job that he actually has to go to, and I live the life of a stay at home mom (life of leisure, some would say...I scoff). So, I got to go early with my kiddies. The only complication was that I did not, DID NOT want to drive to Winnipeg by myself, with two kids in the winter. So my fabulous father in law agreed to fly out in the morning, and then, bless his soul, drove us out to Winnipeg (all in the same day)! David joined us a few days later, via Westjet.

We had a great time. We visited, ate, saw, laughed, partied, had fun, and enjoyed ourselves. Unfortunately, our trip also included a quick trip to the Children's emergency room with Jacob...darned asthma.




Little nephew, and his parentals. Happy first



Bundled up and heading off to the hospital ...see the exhaustion in both? Yeah, David had just arrived from Regina, and these attacks never happen at 2:00 pm. Oh no, just at bedtime.




Jacob was in the ER for six hours. He slept on and off during the time there. He does look rather tiny, hey?




Uncle and nephew.




The birthday cakes I made for the party!




Hanging out with Winnipeg friends.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: