Friday, May 15, 2009

And so it starts again...

Well, Sophia, Jacob and I are in Vancouver visiting the family (but that's another post). I was just playing with Jacob on the floor, exploring the new rolling mobility and sitting ability that he is gaining, when I noticed a new and strange, well, owie on his gum. On further prodding, I discovered a sharp little point in that owie. So, yes, my little guy is TEETHING!! That first little tooth is making it's presence known in frequent poops and an incredibly snotty (literally --the smear marks on my clothing and every one elses attests to that!) boy. So, there you have it, the journey is just beginning.

Can I remind you how much I LOVE TEETHING!!?!?

Sigh. I guess it's gotta happen!

Pictures to come soon...once I download them.

No comments: